Thursday, August 16, 2007

Local Sites for Services and Used Goods

I like buying things used because I'm cheap it means things are re-used and not put into landfills. And because I'm cheap.

Kijiji Edmonton

Used Edmonton

Craigslist Edmonton

Ebay Canada You used to be able to search for items in Edmonton only, but last I checked you were no longer able to do that on the Ebay website. However, you can use Edmonton as a word to search for in your searches. You can get good deals on large items if bought locally through Ebay because shipping costs are prohibitive for other buyers farther away.

Buy Sell.com This is the website of a publication you can purchase in the stores. Because people have to pay higher costs for the ads and photos, there are few photos and you need to buy a subscription or membership to access the newest ads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.