Monday, April 21, 2008

Crafting Catch Up

A bunch of craft stuff I've done recently.

Two more pink jumpers. I was playing with increasing the pattern size by hand.





Another Rabbit Moon embroidery, this one with pink flowers and details.





Sunhats and Pajamas










I also did an embroidery piece last weekend for a craft swap but forgot to take photos before I mailed it off.

By the way, know what is suck? this is suck:

The worst spring snowstorm in decades continued to wallop Northern Alberta Monday, making the morning commute miserable and forcing road crews to haul out snowplows and graders that have been parked for months.

By the morning rush hour, Edmonton had received about 15 centimetres of wet snow, while areas north and east had received about 25 centimetres. High winds, gusting to 50 km/h, caused whiteouts in many rural areas, and generated wind chills that felt like –20 C.


It *was* Spring here a couple weeks ago and 20 C above. Ugh.

3 comments:

andrea said...

wow! i love looking at all of the beautiful things you've made! whaddya mean you'd be laying on the floor crying? lol you're a crafting machine!!!

Rebecca McKay said...

OH I love the rabbit moon. Did you do it from a pattern? It's so beautiful!

Blackbird Pie said...

Yes, the pattern is from a book called Doodle Stitching that M gave me for my bday :)