Thursday, December 25, 2008

Music to Get Me Moving

Seeing how it's really, really cold outside (hi, -39 C) I need to get my sexy fat ass on my exercise bike to get moving. I need workout music suggestions! I don't know shit about music so any suggestions welcome.

My workout music suggestions:

Ride a White Horse by Goldfrapp
Boys Wanna Be Her by Peaches

5 comments:

The MIKK Family said...

Oh frick, seriously, my treadmill music is Britney Spears (blush), Kanye and anything that is probably more suitable for someone 10 years younger.

I just bought myself a cheap MP3 player today because my music isn't, ahem, appropriate for my children's ears..

miss b said...

what kind of music do you like? did someone recommend those 2 songs to your or is that the kind of music you like?

Blackbird Pie said...

I like both of those songs- I heard them on the L word originally and bought an album called L Tunes off itunes that has both the songs.

Other music I like- Ani Difranco, old Tori Amos.

It probably speaks volumes that that is all I can think of right now.

miss b said...

maybe some of this stuff:

Roisin Murphy (Modern Timing)
Le Tigre (TKO, After Dark, I'm So Excited)
Lesbians on Ecstasy (Bitchsy, Party Time)
Brazilian Girls (jique)

maybe Sarah Slean (sweet ones)

other Goldfrapp (ooh la la, strict machine)

but those are only based on what you put up there, which wasn't a lot, lol.

Blackbird Pie said...

Thanks, b! I'll definitely check out your suggestions.