Yes, it's Buffy St. Marie. I searched her name with sesame street and found this:
In 1976, after giving birth to her first son, she began a five-year stint on "Sesame Street." Her aim, she said, was to teach American children that "Indians still exist."
4 comments:
I thought this was awesome!
beautiful! i am gonna show that to my kid.
and was that BUFFY ST MARIE?!
Yes, it's Buffy St. Marie. I searched her name with sesame street and found this:
In 1976, after giving birth to her first son, she began a five-year stint on "Sesame Street." Her aim, she said, was to teach American children that "Indians still exist."
Very cool..
I adore this video and Buffy ROCKS. And yes, Buffy St Marie LOL.
If there was more of this on the sesame street now, I might let Kade watch it! Also makes me want another...
Post a Comment