yay, your scoodie rocks! I love that you used cordoroy - my favorite material - not to mention recycled fleece. Guess that makes at least two warm heads this winter in Alberta ;)So many good links to explore off your blog... maybe when the kid falls asleep (as if) I'll get a chance to look around.
love it! I'm soo making one...ok ok..I'm going to add it to the LIST! m
Its adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yay, your scoodie rocks! I love that you used cordoroy - my favorite material - not to mention recycled fleece.
Guess that makes at least two warm heads this winter in Alberta ;)
So many good links to explore off your blog... maybe when the kid falls asleep (as if) I'll get a chance to look around.
love it! I'm soo making one...ok ok..I'm going to add it to the LIST! m
Its adorable!
Post a Comment