This dough can be used to make shapes that are dried out and can be used as ornaments or gift tags. It doesn't really mold into complex shapes the way playdough or modeling clay would, but it was nice to try something different and my kitchen smells great.


I told Blackbird Jr that he could have a small taste of the dough if he wanted. He did, and thought it was pretty tasty. So tasty that he took a much larger bite. The look on his face as he chewed that one down made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes. At least that stopped him from eating it all.
Ok gotta go, someone is crying about his bowling pins not listening to him.
4 comments:
OMG I bet that smells SOOOO good!
That's funny! I've always wanted to try that (I see it in lots of Christmas books).
it doesn't get moldy if you allow it to dry out?
Becks- there are a few different recipes.. my friend made one with white glue and her husband thought there were cookies and ate a couple :D
miss_b- nope, they get really hard and dried out. The same friend above made me a wreath with her dried cinnamon ornaments and I've had it for years.
The strawberries are looking really cute after drying out, I could see tying one to a present or maybe I will hang some in my closet to make it smell nice.
Post a Comment