Monday, March 31, 2008

I think I lost my digital camera.

And that makes me very sad.

I've been making stuff.. but describing crafts doesn't quite work for a blog post without a picture.

What I've made:

Another rabbit moon embroidery
Another pink jumper
New pajamas for Blackbird Jr
More progress on his christmas stocking (yes, the one I started in January 2007 and am about 1/8th done)

Pictures when I find the camera (please, please, my fingers are crossed for me) or when I suck it up and buy a new one. A cheap one this time, it may be the second one I've lost. Wah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no!!! another one? tis the week to lose expensive items...;)

Anonymous said...

I lost my digital camera, a Casio, last Saturday, May 10, 2008, in Bethel, Connecticut. I was at the Nike Reuse-a-shoe event and I know I placed it on the hood of my car along with my keys. If anyone has seen it, please return. Please contact me at lesliecrew@yahoo.com

I am desperate and am losing sleep over all the vaction photos, kid's concert, kid's play, etc.

thank you!

Blackbird Pie said...

Try here, Anonymous:

http://ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com/