Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Solution to Blackout Curtains

I didn't want to pay for the curtains if they weren't going to make Blackbird Jr sleep longer (he has been waking up between 5:30 and 7 am, regardless of what time he goes to bed) and I thought he might freak over paper on his windows so we made Space Windows. I used that tacky poster-hanging stuff to hang them on the windows before bed and we take them down in the morning. It's usually hit and miss how much he will sleep so I think we will just stick with these for now. He can peek out the little stars and circle windows (circles by his request) to look into the backyard, which for some reason is really fun for him. You can also see through the rocketship window but I wasn't clever enough to make that one at a height where he can reach it to see out.



We've been busy spending time at playgrounds, day trips to the beach and generally enjoying summer. I can't believe it's halfway done already!

1 comment:

The MIKK Family said...

Lord love a duck, I made the mistake of letting Mr K look at these and now I am hearing "I want THOSE on Myyyyy window".

So unmotivated. Thanks a bunch o' talented one :)