Monday, March 2, 2009

Twilight Cross Stitch and a Deer

I designed this Twilight cross stitch on MacStitch 2008 after many hours of struggling with grid paper and a pencil! I adapted the border from a purchased design and the fonts are from a pattern book and the MacStitch default font. The hearts were made from a free pattern which can be found here.

I've been wanting to do a cross stitch inspired by traditional samplers and fairy tales and decided to make this as a gift for my sister who loves the Twilight Saga.







and I finally managed to take a picture of the little embroidered deer hangings I made for a few holiday presents this winter.



I made the deer with a free embroidery pattern from Andrea Zuill.

4 comments:

Keet said...

YAY!!! Mando!!! I love twilight and i love the idea of craftwork based on modern fairytales, like Twilight...
You are brilliant, and I miss you!
Xo
K.

Unknown said...

Hey, it is so good to hear from you! How are you settling in overseas? I miss you too.

miss b said...

It looks great!

The MIKK Family said...

I love the Twilight one, I really do.