skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blackbird Pie
Monday, October 6, 2008
Pretty Pretty Fabrics
I bought these packs of quilting squares from
Fat Quarter Shop
just to make doll quilts for the dolls I've been making. Because it's not like I have a couple dozen old baby quilts lying around or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Love Isn't Enough- Anti Racist Parenting
SLOT GACOR LGOLIVE YGGDRASIL GOLDEN FISHTANK 2 GIGABLOX
CRAFT Magazine
Cool crowdfunding: Moog Controller, Snap Together Ships, and Electronics Kits
scrumdilly-do!
pandemic teaching: zoom a zoom a zoom zoom zoom
The Artful Parent: The Intersection of Art and Parenting
First blog post
The Crafty Crow
Felt Heart Flowers
Bella Dia
Lucky Shamrock Pins
PostSecret
The New PostSecret Book
Andrea Zuill's Blog
The Writing Process: Blog Tour
The Fat Nutritionist
Why I’m doing a dietetic internship.
VeganYumYum
Kitsune Soba
Kate Harding's Shapely Prose
Goofus and Gallant, Once Again
Hip Mama - the parenting zine
Feministing
What I'm Reading
Labels
camping
(8)
crafts- bags
(3)
crafts- embroidery
(22)
crafts- home
(5)
crafts- kids
(33)
crafts- other
(16)
crafts- sewing
(30)
favourite sites
(3)
food
(2)
greenery
(8)
halloween
(5)
inspiration
(3)
kid stuff
(21)
stuff to do in edmonton
(23)
stuff to listen to
(6)
stuff to read
(4)
Things I Want to Try
(1)
walking
(6)
what I'm reading
(13)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(63)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(127)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(12)
Drive Carefully
Books I Read in September
Crafting Catch-Up
Happy Halloween!
I'm Probably the Only Person Who Hasn't Seen This
Shrinkydink Necklace
Embroidered Baby Quilt
Outdoor Preschool in Canada
Sewing Space in a Closet
Thanksgiving in the Country
Pretty Pretty Fabrics
How Can I Wait Until July?
►
September
(11)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(16)
►
2007
(79)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment