Friday, November 14, 2008

Yay!

I am home with a sick Blackbird Jr today, but got some cheer with a package from a friend. I swapper her this lovely:



for a set of hand-knitted dishcloths. She is a sweetheart who knows I love magazines so she sent me a couple as well.



Blackbird Jr went through the martha party magazine and picked out his cakes until his 10th birthday party. Though I suspect he will no longer want a ladybug cake for his 10th birthday once he actually is ten years old.

And this is a tableau of a family Blackbird Jr put together:



The blue baby is the mama, who is on the computer (ahem). The pink baby is the baby, who is playing at his lego table (which Blackbird Jr assembled from actual lego). The brown bear is the daddy, who is doing dishes in the kitchen. Sounds good!

No comments: