My friend K has started a new site where she is posting easy kid crafts, recipes, reviews of children's books and articles. Appropriately called The Super Mom: Redefining the term Super Mom. And because I am a smartass I use her new title to send her personal advice requests:
Dear Super Mom,
how do I get poop stains out of towels?
Blackbird
You can read why she chose the term Super Mom here.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi There ! I found your blog while searching for "fabric teapot" and found your post from Saturday, August 30, 2008
Fabric Teapot
"This is adorable. I just picked up a small enamel teapot for Blackbird Jr at the reuse centre, but everyone expect to get one of these as a christmas present." The link to the other blog no longer works. Do you have any idea how to find the pattern. I absolutely love this! Thanks so much in advance :) Patrice
You're lucky I put up with you!
Sentimental- I have looked for that link before but it appears the blog author has taken it down. There are patterns for crochet teapots on etsy.com but I haven't seen any other fabric patterns for teapots online.
Post a Comment