Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weeds Season 5

is back on Monday, June 8th



this promo is brought to you by Wolverine, the best movie I have ever seen. Much better than all those indie flicks about feelings.

5 comments:

Keet said...

Mama Bird! You are awesome. I watched the last episode of six feet under last night, and i swear i just stopped crying about an hour ago. Talk about powerful television. Anyway, it was a good reminder about the finiteness of everything, so i just wanted to say thank you for everything you bring to my life. Love and miss you!

Unknown said...

keet- you are going to make me cry with your sweetness! For months after watching SFU I could cry thinking about the finale where David sees Keith. Sniff! SFU also made me think a lot about the delicate balance of mortality.

Love your way too. You have been on my mind a lot lately, I was hanging clothes on my clothesline this week and thinking about you hanging out in old London graveyards.

Keet said...

I have to send you some of the photos i've taken... I just have to figure out how to get them off my iphone and onto my pc... There are really cool graves in the park near me... and a couple of tombs that i'm too chicken to check out.
LOL
Miss you tonnes.

Karlynn said...

LOL @ Wolverine, I told Mike I would totally go again with him, it was AWESOME! Can't wait till the Blu-ray comes out so I can drool more.

I can't think about the end episode of SFU without wanting to sob in a heap on the ground.

Keet said...

I am so glad that I wasn't a big baby who is overly sensitive. I still tear up when i think about it.
As for wolverine, ROWR! Best movie yet!