Saturday, November 17, 2007

Business Cards I Collected at Stop and Shop

I had soo much fun at the Stop and Shop craft sale last night! I went once with my friend M and then again with my friend N. It was that good. I spent all my allotted dollars easily.

I bought an owl gadget holder from Trendy Wendy


Coveted the silk screened shirts by Salgado Fenwick Clothing.

I also bought some Candy Cane Tea from Cargo & James Tea. Just smelling it makes me think of curling up by a christmas tea with a good book and I'm not all that holiday-crazy.

In the Kitsch had some really cool vintage-style aprons and funky magnets.

There was someone there selling soap and I wanted to inhale her lemongrass soap. I smelled it so much she felt sorry for me and gave me a sample, as I had no more money left. Tee hee! I can't find her business card right now, but will post her website later when I find it. Her soaps were some of the best I've ever wanted to snort and were made from all natural ingredients. I might go back tomorrow just to get some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That owl is a hoot! (groan ;)m

Rebecca McKay said...

I am disappointed I missed this. I meant to mark it on my calender when you posted about it, but forgot.