Saturday, November 3, 2007

Stop and Shop- Nov 2007



November 16th (5pm-9pm), 17th (11am-7pm) 18th (11am-5pm)
Location: Tran Alta Arts Barn, 10330 - 84 Avenue, Edmonton AB

I. am. so. excited. Just check out this list of exhibitors.

Wonder where you are going to find the perfect holiday gift for that hip, cool fashionista* on your list? Does the idea of going Christmas shopping at the mall cause you to break out into hives? Want to support local designers but not exactly sure where to find them? Stop & Shop is the place you want to be this November 16th-18th to find something for everyone on your list (including yourself…we know you have been good too)! Find 50 + of Edmonton’s hottest emerging designers under one roof while listing to live tunes and munching on some tasty festive goodies.

* that line makes me want to laugh, because I like the stuff there and I am hardly hip or a fashionista. Case in point- right now, at this moment, I am wearing sweatpants.

I went to the last Stop and Shop and really enjoyed it and this one should be bigger and better. Yay! Plus, they support the Zebra Centre.

No comments: