The quilt I posted recently. I added a rocketship flannel backing that Blackbird Jr picked out. I didn't bind it because I haven't done that before and didn't want to experiment. I quilted on the inside of the outer most squares to make a large rectangle as a kind of border and then tied at the corners of the inner squares. There is a cotton lining inside. Looks super cozy for winter.

Rocketship pj's made from the extra fabric. I've been using this tutorial to whip up pj pants and then adding fabric appliques to blank shirts for a top.

Green apple apron. Made from a pattern in angry chicken's Bend the Rules Sewing. I love this apron, it makes me cheery just to look at it. I am enjoying the combination of bright prints with the vintage-y pattern.


2 comments:
LOVE every item in this post :) well done! m
I love that rocketship flannel...almost inspires me to sew...almost...
Post a Comment