I did my walk around the museum that I posted below on Saturday and then another walk on Sunday through Bonnie Doon, Holyrood and Forest Heights. I took Blackbird Jr with me on Saturday and while I wondered if taking a 4 year old on a 4 hour walk would be a big mistake, he did beautifully. We stopped at any playground we saw for a few minutes and did a detour to Westmount mall for lunch. Pushing the stroller though the slushy snow, however, was freaking hard! He did walk sometimes but 8 kms is just too far for him.
Some photos:
Modern new house by an older character house. I love the diversity of housing styles in older neighbourhoods.

The houses in Westmount are just beautiful.


I call this one the Owl House. It's in the Holyrood/Forest Heights area.

and I found a Mystery Machine!

more photos in my flickr set
here
3 comments:
I looooove the houses especially the one with the fancy porch! Good job walking so much,holy smokes!
good for you! you'er my walking inspiration (you'd think my need to move from point a to point b would be enough! ;)
oh those house pics- if i had a million dollars...sigh.
Thanks K and Andrea! I want to walk the East Coast Trail this summer so I am walking whenever weather permits.
Post a Comment