Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

Saw this on Saturday night, one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

4 comments:

Mike johnston said...

You are the 4th person I know to RAVE about this movie, I am going to drag Mike to this soon!

sewfunky said...

I LOVED it too!!! :)

Char said...

I loved this movie so much, I can't wait to see it again! As I was watching it, I thought 'my mom wants to see this movie, I can't let her watch this movie' but then by the time the ending comes I'm thinking 'Everyone has to see this movie. I'm recommending this movie to everyone I know!'

Loved, loved, loved this movie.

Blackbird Pie said...

Charlynn, I know. Mr Blackbird did not like the movie as he found it really troubling. I thought it was well, well worth the watch though.

I saw a trailer for Defiance and that one looks good too but I think even more heart-wrenching.