Don't read while eating, ok?
So, you go to do the laundry and as you flip a dirty towel into a washing machine half-full of water, you realize there was a bunch of dried cat poop in the towel. Do you:
a) fish around in the water to pick out cat poop with your bare hand?
b) barf into the machine?
c) throw out the machine, with the towels in it and buy a new one?
d) drop off the cats at the SPCA. You love them, but you have a limit.
e) all of the above except a.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHA I am eating actually, but laughed my arse off. When I used cloth diapers, un-named ass husband didn't rinse out a dirty one and let it fester. When I dumped it in, it fell out all over the floor. I threw up, then cleaned up while calling him names I will never repeat.
Is there an Humane Society to put down men?
Post a Comment